Blogger Templates

Saturday 12 March 2011

I`m Coming Home

Hello everybody! I`m at home right now!.huhuu..mY hOUuse Is My heaVen!..for about 5 weeks i didn`t back to home...i feel like..arghhhhhh!!
I am really2 stress stayed at the hostel!Ohh! Lot of problems with the guys at my school!..but at the same time i feel also happy because i just finished my examination!
JUST WAITING FOR THE RESULTS..hopefully alright!
Miss my old friend a lot..especially AIDA SORAYA , SYAHIDATUL SAJIDAH and the others too..
Aida,thanks for calling me just now..
Hurm...bored...



p/s : I`m new here...actually,i have my own blog before and i had posting a lot of my story there..but having some problems with the blog,so i cancel that..and getting a new blog and this is my official blog..!
Speaking?? ohh..i`m just trying it in my blogging...but..my speaking..is not better right??

2 comments: